January 3, 2013

Happy New Year

I woke up on 1 Jan 2013 with some apprehension. It will be a year filled with exciting new challenges! Which includes 2 practicums, probably getting the keys to our new house & doing renovations, the possibility of taking honours, another christmas at CDC and the list goes on...

God has been very faithful in providing for my needs. This year, my work schedule is more flexible. I'll be taking 2 mornings every week to do my practicum and my work hours are back to 9am to 6pm. What a relief! It was a big struggle for me last year because I had to work 8am to 7pm just to make up for the Fridays dedicated to school commitments.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed and praying that God will give me strength to enjoy and experience the challenges ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment