February 25, 2008

21st bday

This birthday isnt one with loud parties or deafening music but it is one that makes me cry and smile all at once! I am so loved by my cg! If you're reading this, thank you sooooo much for everything!!!!! The greatest gift that God gave me this 21st year is the assurance of His love :) everyday. On saturday, i watched 'passion of christ' over breakfast with my dad and i couldnt stop crying. It was as if God was saying, "Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends. (John 15:13) I did that just for you. I love you." Yesterday the pastor shared that sometimes, we do not know what we really want. He wasnt pointing to trivia wants but he was talking about the deepest and greatest need of our hearts. Sometimes, we chase after the things that we thought we want yet feel empty and dissatisfied when we have those things but Jesus wants us to know the truth. Even if it takes alot of pain to speak the truth, He will because He loves us and want to set us free-the way God intended things to be... This is a birthday that i run straight to God, telling Him that i need Him more than anything and i never want to leave those arms again!

No comments:

Post a Comment