July 12, 2011

Exceedingly Well

I read a post from Hillsong's update that God is capable of doing exceedingly and remarkably beyond our imagination. God has been telling me that all week. I was reminded of this again when reading Judges 7 about Gideon's triumph over the Midianites by God's power and humour (if I may say). Tim just had the 2nd interview with the company and I feel anxious-excited. I feel like I am one of little faith. I have difficulty believing that things can have a 'fairy-tale' ending. Is my skepticism caused by the pragmatics of our society or is it an innate fear of disappointment? Perhaps it is caused by both. I am fearful should God ask me to walk the invisible bridge like Indiana Jones. I am fearful if God ask me to scale the highest mountain, to walk into the Red sea...
Reflecting about this makes me want to cry in shame at how shallow I can be...At the same time, I marvel at how graceful God has been to me. A little 'mouse'. Will God continue to let me witness His grace and greatness in the years to come? God, I am truly excited about the journey that you had laid before me!

No comments:

Post a Comment